The views expressed by me on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of my employers and those who link to this website.
Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. The accuracy, completeness, veracity, honesty, exactitude, factuality and politeness of comments are not guaranteed.
I may inadvertently link to copyrighted content or other ill natured content. In case you find so, please report the content and it will be fixed or removed promptly.
GET SMARTER!Stay up to date with interesting posts like these. Take a moment to subscribe!
- Appropriately Release Resources From DotNet Core Application Deployed in Kubernetes Cluster
- Count Online Users with Azure SignalR Service
- Add DevOps To Your Existing Dockerized Applications With Azure DevOps Projects
- Delivering IoT Mixed Reality Applications using The MSF Process Model (Develop, Stabilize, and Deploy) – Part 3
- Delivering IoT Mixed Reality Applications using The MSF Process Model (Develop and Stabilize) – Part 2