Now Available: Microservices with Azure
It has been months since my friend Namit and I have been working on bringing to life a comprehensive book on Microservices applications specifically targeted for deployment in the cloud. We realized how the community is too keen to get started with Microservices, but there is so little guidance available on the subject. We studied several real-world implementations and documented the learnings as a set of patterns that help solve some of the most common challenges architects face while designing Microservices applications.
The result of the effort that we put in is our first title: Microservices with Azure.
Need a Copy?
The title’s companion website https://microserviceswithazure.com provides a summary of the title and also contains implementation samples of a few of the patterns that we have discussed in the book.
Your 2 cents
GET SMARTER!Stay up to date with interesting posts like these. Take a moment to subscribe!
- Appropriately Release Resources From DotNet Core Application Deployed in Kubernetes Cluster
- Count Online Users with Azure SignalR Service
- Add DevOps To Your Existing Dockerized Applications With Azure DevOps Projects
- Delivering IoT Mixed Reality Applications using The MSF Process Model (Develop, Stabilize, and Deploy) – Part 3
- Delivering IoT Mixed Reality Applications using The MSF Process Model (Develop and Stabilize) – Part 2